Looking to Get your Kitchen Remodeled? Afraid of the Hassle it Brings? Don’t be, and Here’s Why!
Thinking of remodeling your kitchen, but not quite ready to take the plunge and get your kitchen remodel estimate? Maybe you’ve heard that getting your kitchen remodelled is a hassle, and can be very expensive because of all of the appliances you have to put in … And it’s true, the kitchen can be one of the most expensive rooms in your home to have redone. But, more so than any other remodel, even an exterior remodel, kitchens have the highest return on investment.
Here are some interesting facts about remodeling, and some remodel tips to make the time while the kitchen is out of commission easier on you and your family.
- Did you know that even a small bathroom remodeling idea can give you between an 81% and 102% return on your interest?
- In order to maximize the amount of useable space in a small kitchen, consider adding island counter space or a peninsula with a fold away arm.
- Many professional designers offer kitchen remodeling services, and this can make the job go much more smoothly because they can anticipate problems, schedule contractors, and help you make important design decisions.
- During your kitchen remodel, using silverware, dishware, and cups that are disposable will make life much easier.
- In the case of a small kitchen, consider openingg the wall between a living room and your litchen for an open concept layout.
With all of these room remodeling ideas, you can see that you can definitely have an affordable kitchen remodel and still add equity to your home, maybe you’re a little more ready to get your kitchen remodel estimate? References: St. louis kitchen design